Sheila Walsh - Jesus What A Savior


You are my strength
When all my strength has ended
You are my hope
When all my hope is gone
You are my joy
When my world is full of sorrow
You're the peace in my tomorrow
And I know that You'll be here

You are my rock
When I need a place of refuge
A hand reaching out
When I stumble and I fall
You are my all
In every time and season
You were all I've ever needed
Every time I call

Jesus what a Savior You are
Savior You are
Jesus what a Savior You are

You see the world
With eyes full of compassion
You feel the hurt of the lost and wounded soul
Little children can know
That Your gentle arms will hold them
And You can heal what has been broken
Take their pain and fill them with hope

You heard our cry
You answered our plea
Gave up your life
Gave us everything
For all that You our praises we bring
We lift up our hearts and with all Heaven sing

5 comments:

Unknown Says:
Sat Oct 31, 10:53:00 PM

This is a great work by you Joana Ekky.
.... and to Shiela WaLsh, God bless you for blessing my soul with this inspirational song. Joana I join you to dedicate this blog to Jesus the saviour of my soul.

Unknown Says:
Sat Oct 31, 10:58:00 PM

This is a great work by you Joana Ekky.
.... and to Shiela WaLsh, God bless you for blessing my soul with this inspirational song..... Jesus what a savior you are.
Joana I join you to dedicate this blog to Jesus Christ, the savior of my soul.

Unknown Says:
Sun Nov 01, 09:13:00 AM

Hallelujah! Praise the Lord!

I am glad you are blessed. 😊

Emmanuel Says:
Thu Dec 01, 10:59:00 PM

Pls can i get the music in mp3

Unknown Says:
Fri Dec 02, 06:43:00 AM

Give me your email address please.

Blessings - Laura Story

Popular Posts