Audrey Assad - The Way You Move


I know that the hardest part of love
is not the things I have to give, no...

It's what I give up
I'm giving up ground
I'm trading in my solitude for safety now
All my pride, it doesn't stand a chance against the way you move
You're tearing up roots and breaking down walls
I don't stand a chance at all against the way you move

You're like a lion standing in my house
and you're taking off the doors on your way in ...
I got nothing left to hide behind
You're reading all my faith and all
my fear in my eyes...

All my pride, you know it doesn't
stand a chance against the way
you move you're tearing up my
roots and breaking down
walls and I don't stand a
chance at all against the way
you move...

Buy the album Heart (2012) on iTunes here.

0 comments:

Blessings - Laura Story

Popular Posts